BWS forum

I will be running the Mini series at normal start time so be in chat for 7.15 skinpack will be one used at previous meetings. anyone stuck use the bws hotmail addresses or back up forum to make contact..bws registered drivers only please

lo reg,i wanted to race the normal 915 meeting but cant book in on the forum m8 :shrug: allso weres the bws 9 skinpacks m8,as i hv'nt raced so far this season due to having other things on

Thats same here jamesy wont let me book in on the sim central forum.

probs best option would be to cancel the meeting .. as quite alot of people will not probably be on computer tonight / tomorrow afternoon, unless u have the bookin list from the forum b4 it went down.

ps just a suggestion :shrug:

Edited by martwisely

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies to UK Dirt for continualy having to drag this thread up, but The BWS forum is currently in hiding, probably due to the current terrorist alert state or summat, so could anyone wishing to race BWS either mini-series and/ or main series, please turn up in chat at the normal times?

Links to the skinpacks will be available in chat, and NO new skins will be added to the skinpacks until the forum is sorted.

Thanks, and once again sorry.

I am also finding inconsistent performance on the BWS forum. There are/will be updates for 1st july and links will be posted on forum. Links if needed will be available in bws chat before the meetings should anyone need them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..