MK1GRANADA HEARSE PICS, AND ITS ON AIR

Guest revin

Guest revin

Heres some pics of my mates mk1 granada hearse for modeling as i see no ones modeled one yet.

[attachmentid=16349][attachmentid=16350][attachmentid=16351][attachmentid=16352][attachmentid=16353][attachmentid=16355][attachmentid=16354]

post-1256-1181145570_thumb.jpg

post-1256-1181145645_thumb.jpg

post-1256-1181145723_thumb.jpg

post-1256-1181145824_thumb.jpg

post-1256-1181145883_thumb.jpg

post-1256-1181145959_thumb.jpg

post-1256-1181146095_thumb.jpg

Guest revin

If its MK1 hearse pics your after, I'll post some pics of a proper MK1 hearse. ;)

None of this 2 door stuff. :scared15:

If you look closely it does have four doors, the rear door handles have been removed. :3:

Edited by revin

If its MK1 hearse pics your after, I'll post some pics of a proper MK1 hearse. ;)

If you look closely it does have four doors, the rear door handles have been removed. :3:

True, but mines got proper rear doors that you can use without having to pogo dance under the windows. :rofl:

I'll take me camera to work tomorrow and try to get a few pics, providing my old man aint blocked her in with a pile of builders crap. :thumbup:

Does your mate have any problems with the coachbuilt body work and the hydraulics battering the poop outta everything?

Looks cool. :thumbup:

Guest revin

True, but mines got proper rear doors that you can use without having to pogo dance under the windows. :rofl:

I'll take me camera to work tomorrow and try to get a few pics, providing my old man aint blocked her in with a pile of builders crap. :thumbup:

Does your mate have any problems with the coachbuilt body work and the hydraulics battering the poop outta everything?

Looks cool. :thumbup:

O yes its just taken him 12 months to build it and 2 weeks for the door shuts to close up and a few cracks are begining to appear, so his next plan is to install box down the sills, Still its all good fun and it dont half turn heads.

Guest revin

Whats them lil water sprinklers on the front about, to detects speed bumps or curbs or summat?

To detect the curbs so you dont damage the wheels or body work.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..