The Bin Man

Fritz215

Here is the only bin man i know with a tan like this must empty bins in the Algarve :rofl:

Lol was there when you took that pic, was wondering how long it would be until you posted it up on here. Looking good Binny :thumbs_up:

Lol was there when you took that pic, was wondering how long it would be until you posted it up on here. Looking good Binny :thumbs_up:

Something you need to tell us all Marty? :scared15:

poor boy, looks like he was sleeping at the time lmao :thumbup:

lmfao didnt get any time to have a sleep tosh my clown of a nephew thought he would keep me busy all weekend looking for the pit gate at the wrong end saturday night at cowdie

poor boy, looks like he was sleeping at the time lmao :thumbup:

lmfao didnt get any time to have a sleep tosh my clown of a nephew thought he would keep me busy all weekend looking for the pit gate at the wrong end saturday night at cowdie

haha binny i came across to say hello but you were all busy so i didnt bother m8. he had it tough going tho, could have been worse if he were 215 tho.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..