Crash Bang Wallop - What a picture !

Mav

http://www.gostockcars.2ya.com/

Goto the video section and view the F2 Hedno Compilation.

First scene shows me nurfing the unfortunate 297 into the car then pushing him into oncoming traffic forcing him into the Hednesford Hump.

Second scene shows the end of my crash ending with the T-boning.

So if you take Riggsters first two pictures as the start, this video as the middle and Riggsters last two pictures as the end - finally climaxing with Pedz picture !!!

I am still desperately trying to edit Kev's video to show you a clear view of what happened but as yet, I cannot get the edited quality to be clearly visable (Also its on my works pc - so limited time)

thumbup.gif

Great stuff! Taken by Richard Griffiths??? Isn't he the big gay Uncle Monty in Withnail and I??? Or that chef from that... erm... 'Chef' programme a few years back (Pie in the Sky?)??? Or Harry Potter's nasty uncle??? Jeez - I really should get out more!  blink.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..