mk2 granny steering wheel

braderz516

Lo all,

heres a pic of a MK2 granny steering wheel as the mk2 granny mod has mk1 insides if anyone wants anymore pics plz pm me as i have instant acess to a mk2 granny at weekends.

alst im trying to say is could someone edit the mk2 granny models and put this steering wheel in? i cant as i cant model. :shrug:

post-1472-1182108689.jpg

I originally modelled the Mk2 granny with a mk2 wheel in as I hadn't got a picture of a Mk1 wheel but I had alot of hints from the Banger boys that it should have had a Mk1 wheel, so I changed it after someone got me a picture! :scared15:

Edited by Nick M48

I can get pictures of a sierra steering wheel next time I'm up at the prostock if it's needed? I also have the drivers side of a sierra sapphire all stripped and ready to race if someone wants to model some bilge lol..

cheers

sparky

ps. wee bit dented now though :king:

I can get pictures of a sierra steering wheel next time I'm up at the prostock if it's needed? I also have the drivers side of a sierra sapphire all stripped and ready to race if someone wants to model some bilge lol..

cheers

sparky

ps. wee bit dented now though :king:

I'm always after any good pictures of cars and car parts as they may come in handy one day, so if you could get them I'd be greatful :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..