OFFLINE CHAMPIONSHIP EDITOR!

hotrod331

hiya lads was on the modsquad and found this! could be worth ago!

all below was in a post!

to create your own championship schedule you must create/edit an "events.txt" file, then convert it to events.val (using MKVal tool featured in the Winrestools Utility). After this, replace the events.val into the common.res (if the mod has any).

The events.val is a table that goes like this (resembles the drivers.txt table):

table event

date 2/16/2003

laps 200

miles 500

name Daytona 500

track Daytona

end

table event

date 2/23/2003

laps 393

miles 400

name Subway 400

track North_Carolina

end

table event

date 3/02/2003

laps 267

miles 400.5

name UAW-DaimlerChrysler 400

track Las_Vegas

end

table event

date 8/23/2003

laps 500

miles 266.5

name Sharpie 500

time night

track Bristol

end

=========

**** Note: Even when everything is looking right, I have got the game acting a little weird when messing with schedules. Sometimes Heat simply disobey the schedule and create events that it calls "Default Event" or even shuffles the event dates. I was never able to find the reason!! That's why the COT schedule is not in the right sequence....but I consider a minor issue.... at least till I can get it fixed).

Good luck.

obviously change track names and laps etc to banger ones but gd luck!

to create your own championship schedule you must create/edit an "events.txt" file, then convert it to events.val (using MKVal tool featured in the Winrestools Utility). After this, replace the events.val into the common.res (if the mod has any).

how do we place it in with the common res file

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..