pc picture probs

Tosh924

using bebo as an example here but when i go onto my homepage all of the pics that are meant to come up and my homepage background have gone blank and or just red pictures in the boxes instead of what should be there. pic below as an example.

this has only changed over nite. my youtube vids and stuff play ok , and my games also. i thought it maybe graphics related :shrug: but games are fine also. i am also experiancing it being a bit slow to start games up, i think the 2 could be related. any ideas on the problem.

cheers tosher

[attachmentid=16984]

post-1117-1183243938_thumb.jpg

It's maybe a problem with Bebo, as I'm getting a similar thing happening. None of the pictures come up, and the site is very slow. Bebo is the only site I have this problem with, everything else is fine.

It's maybe a problem with Bebo, as I'm getting a similar thing happening. None of the pictures come up, and the site is very slow. Bebo is the only site I have this problem with, everything else is fine.

:042: yes the pic opens but nothing appears.its the same with all the pics, only thing that pics appear ok is in the slideshow on the same screen. i system restored back 2 weeks but no diffrence. havent installed anything i know off. i have ran spyware on ad-ware etc , all is fine internet speeds are all spot on and broswer pages run fast. :banghead2:

well i thought it was bebo also erik but as i say when i change to my laptop the site comes up no probs,works fine and all. :shrug: its annoying.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..