Spedeweekend

jay427

Anyone going along for the weekend i will be making my first outing in the national at a spedeweekend at the support races.

I no jay 404 is racing a banger on the saturday team event so have a good one mate sure i will see you at some point over the weekend.

And may see some others there but i would take a rain coat as it looks like its going to be wet !!!!

I'm going to Foxhall on Sat 7th

Never been before, but my Nana lives in Felixstowe, so we're staying over.

Looks to be a good meeting :thumbs_up:

Any good places to stand? :2:

I'm going to Foxhall on Sat 7th

Never been before, but my Nana lives in Felixstowe, so we're staying over.

Looks to be a good meeting :thumbs_up:

Any good places to stand? :2:

Proped up against the bar m8 lol

Ill be there bruv :blink: its your turn to cook breakfast this year ..... on second thoughts !!!

After 1984 i will get there again for a spedeweekend for the 8th time. Will go with national Hot Rod Driver #10 Helmut Laumen and hope he will be able to race in the support races.

If you see somebody wearing a T-Shirt with ovalrace.com on it.. thats me for sure

Hope the weather will get better than here

We're heading over again this year, i'll be in a 994 T Shirt or Shirt, if you spot me come over and say Hi :thumbs_up:

yeah i'd suggest my house not even half a mile down the road panel :042: cause thats where i'll be staying in the dry because I'd rather eat myself then pay Foxhall's prices not to be entertained!!! and then have to mess the meeting up cause of the winjing old bassas moaning about noise so council being on there case 24/7!

but each to there own... good luck to anyone racing :5:

cheers

Edited by calum

im going on the 7th and 8th on saturday Damage inc (my local team) have 3 teams of 8 and none of the original damage inc drivers are actually in damage inc they are in the dirty rotters team or something.

im refering to:

730 Dean Mayes

247 Lee Clarke

741 Luke Parfitt

516 Carl Gould

etc

Edited by hibillybond

pm sent aussie :thumbs_up:

racing was excellent but I thought it was rather expensive (£24)

I only stayed until the 4:30 break on Sat, so I got home at a reasonable time

I went to Grimley near Worcester today and it cost just £7 and racing was nearly as entertaining

I'd rather eat myself then pay Foxhall's prices

btw you could just walk around the pits and then go back home, coz its free to go in the pits :king:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..