tex to tga

Mr Beef

Is it possible to change from a tex file back to tga for editing in photoshop.

I have not got the original photoshop or tga file and I was wondering how Iwould go about changing the roof colour if I get regraded.

Cheers.

Steve.

yh it is on my computer any way! right pretend your number is 999 so u find car999.tex

then rename it to car999.tga

hope this helps,

braderz516

Edited by braderz516

yh it is on my computer any way! right pretend your number is 999 so u find car999.tex

then rename it to car999.tga

hope this helps,

braderz516

You cant just rename it, it is still a tex file and wont show up in paintshop or photoshop.

From memory, there was a program that would let you reverse a tex to a tga, but it lost alot of the detail from the skin.

simply changing the name from text to tga does diddly squat!

You need to rely on some of the ' more experienced' skinpainters/members for advise regarding such programs and not those of some 5 minute-know-it-all .

If you put a search in on the forum, that should unearth the post regerding this matter, its from about 18 months ago if I remember rightly.

Edited by mcrew

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..