Tricky88

The results

1st 41

2nd 115

3rd 962

4th 170

5th 14

6th 940

This time carl won it fair and square after being squeezed out by blackman on the first corner there was an accident within the first 5 laps and carl was 5th , then blackmans car caught fire so he was out and carl got past christie then haird and was pulling well clear then 5 laps from the end someone shed a wheel and the reds came out so it closed them up , but carl roared off from the restart and the title was his , and the best thing was nearly everyone cheered his victory lap this time which was great to hear so ......

well done 41 carl boardley on winning the world title :appl: ipswich's finest .... till 427 next season :rolleyes:

Edited by aussie427

Do you know where James Jamieson Jr. came? Number 305...

He was second on the grid but got dropped to the back of group 1 becuse hes car was under weight , i lost sight of him about half way

Guest Scrapman53

Didn't 305 start in group 2? He was 6th in the points at the end of the season.

WD to Carl Boardley. :thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by Scrapman53

Do you know where James Jamieson Jr. came? Number 305...

He was second on the grid but got dropped to the back of group 1 becuse hes car was under weight , i lost sight of him about half way

i think i read somewhere yesterday (mightve been in the ftooz o/t section) that he picked up a puncture and retired :(

sky were there filming apparently, so expect a 3 minute feature on World Motorsports sometime next March ;) (nah, hopefully Sky'll do the 1-hour programme again)

How did Jay get on over the weekend Aussie?

Edited by wrighty496

yes 41 carl boardly won it last year to ;)

i read in the cowdie programme last night that james jamieson jnr had a epic start and was making heavy ground untill he picked up the puncture :o

I wonder what happened to billy bonnar :shrug: hes not been racing much lately and ive heard he was offered a big sum for his gear :blink:

Jamison pulled in the leading 5 a good bit in the middle stint of the race, was gaining a good bit for around 10laps on them but when he got to within half the straight away from 5th place he clipped the German backmarker #93 giving himself a puncture, was an unlucky accident.

Not sure about 844, I know he didnt do enough wq's to get the points to be in the top 20 and qualify for the world, although he done the support races, which were won by Ht1 Colin White, Ht2 + Ht3 Colin Smith, and the Meeting Final 777 Les Compelli

Edited by sim_902

yes 305 back got a bit oversteering while passing 93 Klaus Kilianski and the knocked back tire 305 to front tire 93. Really unlucky accident tht made quite a few english people next to me angry...

Got and awesome weekend with driver number 10 Helmut Laumen that took me with. He was a bit unlucky in the first heat but got better with every more heat and finally managed to not beeing lapped down in heat 4

If interested in pics froma germany kraut take a look here....

My Picture Gallery

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..