Hosting through a Livebox

mcrew

I current access the internet through an Orange livebox router, but since switching to this from my old modem, I cant host any races. :banghead2:

Could anyone pleasebe kind enough to instruct me on how to set up my router to allow me to host, as it is all well above my limited computer knowledge?

Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

I've had this issue aswell. I could host previously, but not since we switched to the Livebox. I have tried hosting through the Livebox, but when people type in my IP, it doesn't 'find' the server. I think there's a certain IP you're supposed to use (like theres an IP for the router, and maybe another one for your individual machine etc).

Have to admit though, I don't miss the constant pestering to host a wreckup...

Edited by erik

Guest Scrapman53

You will have to open up a port. I'm not experienced in this stuff though as I just use a modem. Are there any forums for your router? Maybe you'd get info there if there's a forum. :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..