I dont have sound on the pc

walker

Hey all I went to turn the volume up on the pc but have no sound :shrug: but all my sound devices are installed and my uk dirt f1 and f2 game work fine but no sound tried turning the volume up and nothing so I dunno what it could be . Any help would be appreciated :thumbs_up: as I weired one :shrug::scared15:

Hey all I went to turn the volume up on the pc but have no sound :shrug: but all my sound devices are installed and my uk dirt f1 and f2 game work fine but no sound tried turning the volume up and nothing so I dunno what it could be . Any help would be appreciated :thumbs_up: as I weired one :shrug::scared15:

I know it sounds obvious but have you checked that the power lead is still in the back of the speakers, sounds silly I know but I borrowed a set of speakers as my speakers would only work muffled when the button was switched off so assumed it was the speakers but went to put the other set on and found that the lead had fell out lol Dunno how the sound was getting through when they were switched off and not powered up tho!

Cheers

Andy

cheers andy it was one of them stupid things checked my pc sheet and it said connect green wire to green speaker lead on pc cheers for help :thumbup:

Edited by walker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..