Man walked into a bar...

a gay walks into a bar...the bar-man says who's this?ive never seen you before! allan carr says hello sexy turns out they was on the couch all night going up and down! turns out it was allstar!

a gay walks into a bar...the bar-man says who's this?ive never seen you before! allan carr says hello sexy turns out they was on the couch all night going up and down! turns out it was allstar!

Well done....you can spell :appl: ...if only the passage made sense *senses a very bitchy thread coming up*

:rofl: ryano

if u want to stir things up go to a football match and stir things up :3:

right rant over

allstar,you are just a cocky cockney who more-ore-less nobody likes you!

Im not bothered if you call erik im not bothered if you call me!,

at the end of the day ive noticed that everyone that you call/bully appears to be northern.

you are just a little southern fairy. who rods and never wrecks.if im leading a race(which i bearly ever do) and there someone wanting to do a head on with me ill hit them!

northerners rule!

southeners drule.

if you've noticed one southern team wreck all the time and thats the legendary brighton bears.

the aftermath do alot of wrecking but their main man kevin 'shinny' shin is northern.

name some good southern wreckers. if you can.

northern wreckers,

451 willy balckwell,

450 glyn platts,

455 ricky rinny,

09 andy holmes,

409 carlos pears,

152 james dillon,

514 paul woods,

318 wilf speak,

294 nigel ashley,

400 kevin shin,

marc henstoc 165(old crewe driver)

and their are many more! im trying to prove that southeners dont wreck. southeners are little babies.(not all of you of course)but allstar is the wrecking equivilant of a dead body!

post-1472-1184186324.jpg

im trying to prove that southeners dont wreck. southeners are little babies.(not all of you of course)but allstar is the wrecking equivilant of a dead body!

dont bite but if everyne wrecked there would b no cars for a race there for turning up at a meeting with a car to do 1 race nd wreck ur car is pointless......

but wrecking is part of bangers :shrug:

bangers is race but do a bit of wrecking at the same time as an example your winning a race a gayboy is infront of you(allstar)then you follow him in you dont go past him and let him spin you

but if u want to watch rodding then watch hot rods fair and simple ;)

well said if you dont like crashing then...get a life!

btw well said walker

Edited by braderz516

well said if you dont like crashing then...get a life!

btw well said walker

Braders i know your young but i joined the forum when i was your age, wait till you start racing (If you ever grow ballS to) if you wrecked every meeting and gave it out to every you would get it back, your body would not be able to handle it and having a 'large hit does hurt, it will affect you when your young but even worse when your old, Little people like you make reading the forum not so fun see'ing the sho*ite you post up. :thumbs_down::banghead2::blink::3::2:

bangers is race but do a bit of wrecking at the same time as an example your winning a race a gayboy is infront of you(allstar)then you follow him in you dont go past him and let him spin you

a would'nt follow him in lol id lean him up the wall or sideswipe him and give him a wave on the way by

lmao what a load of balls braderz is it clever to follow a bluebird over the infeild in a jag and flat out into post and wire when you have been told no followings?........ point proven brains b4 wasted front cover?

Edited by hotrod331

Man goes in a pub..... there used to be a time when you just got crisps and peanuts, but not any more.

Man goes in a supermarket....... now thats where they belong! :thumbup:

Bradderz cant u tell your 11...you talk absolute poop and think that jag on bluey follow in is clever. I understand your young but come on "Northerners Rule and Southerners Drule" dont you think thats stupid even for an 11yr old?

Wrecking is part of bangers but not constantly wreck which is what u seem to emphasise. its madness. Like when u say "follow him in, dont go past for him to spin you" thats balls, u can just go past u know, say if the car infront is dead slow, u try spinnin them and it jus holds u up. :shrug:

Edited by COURTY 334

317 posts in less than 6 months just about sums up what braderz posts....bit like my 100 posts in 4 days on ovalchat.....(PLEASE DONT ASK) :scared15:

And just as a bit of 'banter' most of the people you named are in one team and the newer members act like complete gluteus maximus' with some of the hits that they pull off e.g. that one on the bluebird(I suppose Bad co are worse but they're PRI so thats sort of expected)

And if southeners dont wreck then what have you been watching the last few years?...Oh all that rubbish at cowdie, domestics get about 12 cars. You may want to come on a holiday and watch some meetings down here before you start criticising us for not wrecking.

Have a tip from me, i learnt it over the last few years...think about the repercussions before you post a load of bitchiness about a person/group of people.

Rant over until Braderz posts more cobblers, wont be too long then

gotta agree with u ryano n that cowdie is crap for bangers and we only get 12 cars anytime that bangers are on at cowdie how bad cowdie has got and only time cowdie gets a big turn out is for the banger world cup :scared15:

allstar,you are just a cocky cockney who more-ore-less nobody likes you!

Im not bothered if you call erik im not bothered if you call me!,

at the end of the day ive noticed that everyone that you call/bully appears to be northern.

you are just a little southern fairy. who rods and never wrecks.if im leading a race(which i bearly ever do) and there someone wanting to do a head on with me ill hit them!

northerners rule!

southeners drule.

if you've noticed one southern team wreck all the time and thats the legendary brighton bears.

the aftermath do alot of wrecking but their main man kevin 'shinny' shin is northern.

name some good southern wreckers. if you can.

northern wreckers,

451 willy balckwell,

450 glyn platts,

455 ricky rinny,

09 andy holmes,

409 carlos pears,

152 james dillon,

514 paul woods,

318 wilf speak,

294 nigel ashley,

400 kevin shin,

marc henstoc 165(old crewe driver)

and their are many more! im trying to prove that southeners dont wreck. southeners are little babies.(not all of you of course)but allstar is the wrecking equivilant of a dead body!

deary deary me well just cause us southerners are talented at doing both when was the last northern world champ :king: and we do have wreckers i mean was it not a southen driver pulling off the best followins 2 years running at world final none other then paul whiteman... shane brown he use to do both.. boxxer he does both.. we all see nemesis can wreck at wimbo :rolleyes: pikey does both.. for a start if you want to see nutters best you get on a boat to warneton :coffee: i think it was andy davies may have been shane who performed a massive follow in the one time cival war was at arena and that was on cotty..

it takes more talent to do both then it does to just wreck mate.. the day you get on the track and prove us all wrong won't be a day to soon........... :blink:

now braderz think of what you said and come back when youv'e grown up cause lets be honest i may not race all the while the 3 northerners allstar has rows with ask for it and even other northerners argue with them yes you are one of them!!!!!!!!

:coffee:

And tell me this whats this if northerners don't plan to rod tell me why the all use racing engines to... and like said wrecking isnt picking up and bluebird of the infield in a jag :thumbs_down:

Edited by calum