my attempt at a real life car

samson

well i've been working on this of one of my favourite saloon drivers i know its not the best but it is only my 2nd attempt at a real life car so comments welcome gd or bad lol heres a coupe screenies and a pic of the real life car.

post-158-1184190246_thumb.jpg

post-158-1184190256_thumb.jpg

post-158-1184190272.jpg

well i've been working on this of one of my favourite saloon drivers i know its not the best but it is only my 2nd attempt at a real life car so comments welcome gd or bad lol heres a coupe screenies and a pic of the real life car.

great effort m8, spot on id say :thumbup:

Guest Scrapman53

Lookin good Samson.

A couple of things I noticed with a quick look though.

1. The 501 on the doors is tilted the wrong way.

2. I always done the front panel either black or dark grey on SSC skins. It makes the front bumper stand out better. (You could even paste a pic of a radiator on it to make it look better). :thumbs_up:

Lookin good Samson.

A couple of things I noticed with a quick look though.

1. The 501 on the doors is tilted the wrong way.

2. I always done the front panel either black or dark grey on SSC skins. It makes the front bumper stand out better. (You could even paste a pic of a radiator on it to make it look better). :thumbs_up:

doh just noticed that :scared15: and ill need to find a decent radiator for it now lol

• 7 months later...

i now this was posted adges ago, but where can i find a skin of his car, or even for nicky bonner, i have been searching for adges nd had no luck :scared15: so i was just wondering if any1 could help me or put me in the right direction :thumbs_up::2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..