Garbled engine sound

kendo912

Appreciate this topic has been raised before in a few threads which i've read, but wondering if anyone can suggest anything ...... i get a garbled engine noise in my f2 but it only happens in the F2 mod.

I've tried the usual exit the game 2 or 3 times and even a few reboots aswell but it seems to be getting worse in the past few weeks.

PC is brand new so can't be that and i've not done anything different to it either....will i just have to keep exiting/rebooting untill i get lucky?

Guest Scrapman53

You could try re-installing the soundcard driver. If that doesn't help, just restarting the game till it's Ok, and then using alt-tab to minimise the game in between races is about the only answer I can think of m8.

You could try re-installing the soundcard driver. If that doesn't help, just restarting the game till it's Ok, and then using alt-tab to minimise the game in between races is about the only answer I can think of m8.

since you have mentioned that kendo ,mine has been getting worse also. used to be fine but now 50% of the time i start it up its all garbled.sometimes after 4 attempts its the same.

i have tryed loading the game through the mod launcher and seems to help it,also turning off other programmes at the time helps as well. :shrug:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..