sunny hatch

crash happy

Not been picky or anything cos the cars is amazing lads. But there is no side damage? would b much better if there was. Jus sayin lads nt havin a go coz it a cracking model

You'l probably find that there is no side damage to keep the model within the poly limit. Basically you could add side damage, but you would have to detach polys from the main undamaged model first, which will make it look less detailed.

Not been picky or anything cos the cars is amazing lads. But there is no side damage? would b much better if there was. Jus sayin lads nt havin a go coz it a cracking model

You'l probably find that there is no side damage to keep the model within the poly limit. Basically you could add side damage, but you would have to detach polys from the main undamaged model first, which will make it look less detailed.

Ok. Cheers. Dnt reeli matter anyway its a cracking model and much respect 4 the lads who made it ;)

Ok. Cheers. Dnt reeli matter anyway its a cracking model and much respect 4 the lads who made it ;)

SORRY I AINT REPLYED but yes allstar is right the model may be small but is very high in polly so to have the car running in game i was unable to put the door damage on it same goes for the windsor i made now wiv the minster i have made im gonna try and change it alot to bring the pollys down to get door damage ( i hope) and wen is dun will be posted on here

THANKS

TADS

Edited by crash happy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..