new wheels

calum

:banghead2:

20+ new wheels, both engine sounds (i made neither so take no credit for them).

the granis wheel is now just granI :thumbs_up:

copy under your'e ukdirt banger folder (back up your'e old part.res).

i know 3/4 of the wheels are spinning templates but they are fine in game :thumbs_up:

i also not being a wheel fan just a car fan and mainly ford didn't know what all the wheels were off hence the names being weird/wrong! ;)

don't send in cars to ANY leagues at all, put them on afterwards or if the league gives you permission to use send them in on your'e cars, but just simply change them afterwards in your'e skinpack!

if you don't like them don't use them! :coffee:

new engine sound!

old engine sound!

the jpeg's are called what the wheels called in game can be found in the folders! if people can manage to copy and paste them under ukdirtbanger folder i'll make an exe! ;)

cheers

and thanks to anyone who made the wheels i just put in game lol pazza for one :thumbs_up:

heres a example

post-965-1185089227.jpg

Edited by calum

:banghead2:

20+ new wheels, both engine sounds (i made neither so take no credit for them).

the granis wheel is now just granI :thumbs_up:

copy under your'e ukdirt banger folder (back up your'e old part.res).

i know 3/4 of the wheels are spinning templates but they are fine in game :thumbs_up:

i also not being a wheel fan just a car fan and mainly ford didn't know what all the wheels were off hence the names being weird/wrong! ;)

don't send in cars to ANY leagues at all, put them on afterwards or if the league gives you permission to use send them in on your'e cars, but just simply change them afterwards in your'e skinpack!

if you don't like them don't use them! :coffee:

new engine sound!

old engine sound!

the jpeg's are called what the wheels called in game can be found in the folders! if people can manage to copy and paste them under ukdirtbanger folder i'll make an exe! ;)

cheers

and thanks to anyone who made the wheels i just put in game lol pazza for one :thumbs_up:

heres a example

Who are you actually aiming this at :banghead2::shrug:

:2: everyone dom if you download the new engine sound part.res or the old one then all the new wheels can be used in the zip im guessing theres jpegs of al the new wheels add the part.res then add your drivers txt for that wheel!

cheers cal :thumbs_up:

they are new wheels for the banger game dom it sort of makes sense!

the wheels are made they are named what the wheels_basename is eg wheel_basename capri they are in as jpeg so you can see whats what!

:shrug:

Edited by calum

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..