Car Selecting

samson

found a problem when i buy a car then go into join server just before i go to track i should be able to select my car but i cant the only car i get is the tar 51 car which i haven't purchased this also happens on the shale track as well i cant get a shale car when i have bought one but cant change my car. I can use any car offline. any help greatly appretiated cheers

p.s i have deleted all things to do with f1s 3 times also re downloaded the mod but getting same problem :(

found a problem when i buy a car then go into join server just before i go to track i should be able to select my car but i cant the only car i get is the tar 51 car which i haven't purchased this also happens on the shale track as well i cant get a shale car when i have bought one but cant change my car. I can use any car offline. any help greatly appretiated cheers

p.s i have deleted all things to do with f1s 3 times also re downloaded the mod but getting same problem :(

you're only allowed to race online with cars that you 'own' so buy a car for each surface in the offline section ('customize - car selection') ........ any cars you've bought are listed for use in the online section. To confirm, go to the customize-car selection bt and click the 'show owned' button underneath the car lists :thumbs_up:

you're only allowed to race online with cars that you 'own' so buy a car for each surface in the offline section ('customize - car selection') ........ any cars you've bought are listed for use in the online section. To confirm, go to the customize-car selection bt and click the 'show owned' button underneath the car lists :thumbs_up:

Alternatively go into a private test session, do NOT go on track in the chat box type ISI_BABYFACTORY then exit. You will now own every car and every upgrade.

i've done all that but the only car i was getting was the 51 tar car on both surfaces and i haven't even bought that car

i had this problem too,

when you are buying the cars, do you have all vehicles (mods) selected?

go into your settings and only select the f1 mod.

the do the isi_babyfactory thing.

then when you goto play online make sure its only the 1 mod selected

i've done all that but the only car i was getting was the 51 tar car on both surfaces and i haven't even bought that car

i had this problem too,

only thing i never tried was the selecting the one mod i was running game will all cars

i had this problem too,

cheers chops that was my problem was on all cars all tracks doh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..