F1 skin painter required

headbanger193

I am after somebody to paint me two F1 chassis, one chassis is an asmith ( shale ) and the other is a fwj98 ( tar ) my number for F1's is 193 and you will need my shale number which is 790 so i can race both chassis.

If you can paint for them for me pm me and will sort out paint work and signs

heres your Asmith car. hope its ok. this is only my second attempt at an f1 if i remember right.

[attachmentid=17901]

[attachmentid=17902]

[attachmentid=17903]

i know the front is a bit bare but wasnt sure what to put on it so just left it as it was. If you can think of something i could put on then let me know.

ps i did try doing cheques but they came out all higilty pigilty... (Wrong in other words). So i gave up on them.

o yeh and i forgot to rename the tex file to the number u wanted but this is easily done all u gota do is edit "car193.tex" to "carXXX.tex" XXX being the number u are changin it to.

Heres the Tex file

[attachmentid=17904]

Cheers Martin :thumbup:

post-783-1185662755.png

post-783-1185662777.png

post-783-1185662798.png

car193.zip

Edited by martwisely

Thanks martin, looks good, but it does look a little bear on the front as you said.

If anybody has any ideas on what to do with the front please him know, i fancied some cheqs but he struggled with them, if you can help him with please let him know.

Cheers

Headbanger

Thanks to mart, for the attempt at a F1 shale car for me but iv had a change of mind and decided on a chassis change :o , I now fancy either a briscas or a briscaes chassis to use on shale, but the paint style aint far off what i wanted with mart's car but the front is bear and also iv found another poss sponsor for the car.

[attachmentid=18185]

[attachmentid=18186]

post-1871-1186271336.jpg

post-1871-1186271390.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..