Rfactor wont load :S

crash happy

hi all TADS421 ere, i have Rfactor on my spare pc and i was using it as a dedicated server for a few friends and after it was open for 3 hrs rfactor crashed i couldnt get it to load again so i uninstalled it from add/remove in control pannel and deleted the folder in program file downloaded Rfactor again from www.rfactor.net and installed it i have not put any mods in as of yet but still will not load see below for error i got

this was the 1st pop up error

[attachmentid=18013]

then 2 of these

[attachmentid=18014]

if anyone can help it would be gr8

THANKS

TADS421

post-609-1185887364.jpg

post-609-1185887371.jpg

ah but atm i am trying to open the game up wiv just the basic cars you get wen u install rfactor like as soon as u install rf i open it to go into game it ask's fopr ya name ect and after ya name it comes up wiv them errors so its the main rf game that is not installing correct?? it just has me stumped on this one i would like to get game working b4 i install any mods cars track ect!!

thanks for everyones reply so quick :thumbup:

TADS

Do you have another gfx card you can try

:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::thumbup::5::5: woooooooooooooooop

THANKS drumstick u are the man!!! lol im happy now dedicated server bk up and running :thumbup:

sumthing as silly as grx card went down :scared15: is all good tho now its sorted thanks to all thats posted it was something i wouldnt of thought of

THANKS AGAIN

TADS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..