bridca heat off line help

polly

Its been running fine for months, but i have alterd the driver ranks in the drivers?

Hi,

I assume by red driver screens you mean the windscreen mesh? this came up as an error a couple of years ago when (i think) a new car was released into the game. If you can, please post which cars you're seeing with the red windscreen and we'll try and sort it (i think the new car used a texture as part of the model that conflicted with a car that was already there or something, like I say it was a while ago lol)

:thumbs_up:

Its been running fine for months, but i have alterd the driver ranks in the drivers?

Hi,

I assume by red driver screens you mean the windscreen mesh? this came up as an error a couple of years ago when (i think) a new car was released into the game. If you can, please post which cars you're seeing with the red windscreen and we'll try and sort it (i think the new car used a texture as part of the model that conflicted with a car that was already there or something, like I say it was a while ago lol)

Hello and thanks for replying. The cars that have a red mesh are the briscas/lundys/burns.

it has done it before in a couple of races ages ago, but now its every time..

any ideas?.lol

cheers

Hi,

Hello and thanks for replying. The cars that have a red mesh are the briscas/lundys/burns.

it has done it before in a couple of races ages ago, but now its every time..

any ideas?.lol

cheers

how many cars do you have in the race? i think heat doesnt like more than 24 different chassis in a race (chassis as opposed to cars, you can have 43 in a race but in the nascar mod thats only 3 'cars', the chevy, the dodge, the ford etc) and i think there's over 24 different chassis in the brisca heat mod now.

Try running a race with less cars in (24 or under) for your first race from starting the game and see if it happens again.....if it does, it might be a conflict between different cars.

best wishes :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..