Fintail A55 mk2!

hotrod331

hiya lads,just thought id show you my new project!(and just to show other modellers incase they were thinking of doing one!)i have started the mapping on it and isnt alot left to do before i start the damage!

im thinking of damaging it like the westy but if you have any better ideas or have pics please post away!

rodder159

post-517-1186000191.jpg

Just a thought how about having 6 bonnet bolts instead of corner plates would look abit better on that specific car IMO like this sort of thing ... and before anyone says anything i no its a bluebird!

[attachmentid=18095]

Picture from www.timandalex.com

post-874-1186053308.jpg

Edited by Nemesis239

cheers for all the replys lads will take them all into account and fbf thanks for your offer might take you up on it :scared15:

will keep you all updated!

once the main shapings done(which isnt to far off)i might have a few polys to play with for a few extra touches...

no i folded the wings like that to make it look hardcore and solid and maybe just maybe please some of these hardcore www.liveformonsterousheadonsalldaylongpriboys.com happy for 5 minates.... :scared15::rofl: only joking just thought id do em like that so it looks a bit more national prep!

Just a thought how about having 6 bonnet bolts instead of corner plates would look abit better on that specific car IMO like this sort of thing ... and before anyone says anything i no its a bluebird!

[attachmentid=18095]

its a bluebird

[attachmentid=18095]

its a bluebird

Doh thought there was somthing kinda weird looking about it ... :unsure:;) lmao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..