rFactor real-life Stockcar Skins

splinter

I have done a few Real-Life cars for rFactor F1 Stockcars Beta.

I have uploaded some of the more popular one's onto rfactorcentral. If anyone wants them, go to rfactorcentral into the F1 Stockcars skins section or scroll down on the main F1 Stockcars Beta v0.1 page. I will upload some more when I get chance. I also need to update one or two, but will wait until after the World Final in September and also when more chassis have been released.

PLEASE NOTE: They are currently setup to write into the default skin folder when you install so will overwrite other skins so if you race on-line you will see a different skin. I think this only currently applies to the #390 & #391 cars.

Cheers, Chris

I have uploaded some of the more popular one's onto rfactorcentral. If anyone wants them, go to rfactorcentral into the F1 Stockcars skins section or scroll down on the main F1 Stockcars Beta v0.1 page. I will upload some more when I get chance. I also need to update one or two, but will wait until after the World Final in September and also when more chassis have been released.

PLEASE NOTE: They are currently setup to write into the default skin folder when you install so will overwrite other skins so if you race on-line you will see a different skin. I think this only currently applies to the #390 & #391 cars.

Cheers, Chris

Very nice work :thumbs_up:

Guest Lethal_Beard

Cheers, Chris

Very nice work :thumbs_up:

Seconded, like #390 Stu Smith Jnr and #515 Frankie Wainman Jnr's cars in particular, especially the colour change on Frankie's car.

Updated with 2 x Paul Hines, Paul Phillips, 2 x Lee Robinson

I'll keep you waiting for Frankie Wainman 212 and Stuart Smith Shale :king:

[attachmentid=18425]

[attachmentid=18428]

[attachmentid=18427]

[attachmentid=18429]

[attachmentid=18426]

post-241-1187116886.jpg

post-241-1187116896.jpg

post-241-1187116904.jpg

post-241-1187116913.jpg

post-241-1187116920.jpg

I have his tar one 80% done, but go ahead and do it if you want to

No point in me doing one then. I might have a go at Daniel Johnson's car if it's not being done already?

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..