Jaguar xj6 Series 3

Weasel Jnr

some people don't know don't make them retards :thumbs_down:

Some people are far too 'retarded' to use the very simple ' search' facility at the top of the page or just open their eyes!

Either that or they are just way too lazy!

Either way, probably about 25% of the posts on the skinpainting forum are either double ups of " has anyone got the such and such template" or " does anyone have a skinpainting guide".

I may be abrubt in my ' retarded' jibe, but if peeps are to dense/lazy/' retarded' to use the search facility, what would you suggest calling them?

Some people are far too 'retarded' to use the very simple ' search' facility at the top of the page or just open their eyes!

Either way, probably about 25% of the posts on the skinpainting forum are either double ups of " has anyone got the such and such template" or " does anyone have a skinpainting guide".

I may be abrubt in my ' retarded' jibe, but if peeps are to dense/lazy/' retarded' to use the search facility, what would you suggest calling them?

Perhaps we should do a vote for "retard of the week" ??

Agreed! It even says Series 3 on the Template :rolleyes:

on that note does any1 have the granada coupe limo template and car file ha ha ha ha

Template was never released by the original creator...few people have made temporary templates but then had their heads bitten off...car file is in a tnb update somewhere

on that note does any1 have the granada coupe limo template and car file ha ha ha ha

Template was never released by the original creator...few people have made temporary templates but then had their heads bitten off...car file is in a tnb update somewhere

and i bite hard...

: what softwear will i need to start maken my own templates??

I think Daz makes your clothes soft to wear, oh and Lenor.....but other than that i think 3dMax is what software you need my lad.

Edited by sashjag

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..