1st ever attempt at renderin

gromit464

hello all i desided to get 3ds max installed and have a go at renders.

as you can see i have encountered a few minor problems.

just wondered if eny of you could give me a hand on how to sort them out

also can some one post up the rachet straps and the shiny floor

cheers gromit #464 :thumbup:

post-1954-1187043190.jpg

hi,

i have 3ds max 9 now and have d/loaded the truck above but can't find out how to move the arm.

the site i got it from mentioned to click a little icon first but i can't find this icon.

any ideas please guys?

many thanks,

Damien

I haven't got max 9 but did you try this, taken from my website...

This lorry complete with Hiab was made from scratch by me, I am making it freely available for use in renders, please do not modify it or use it for any other purpose without my permission as many hours have gone into making it. The Hiab features fully working Inverse Kinematics meaning you can drag the hook around and the rest of the crane will follow in a realistic manner, in order to use this feature you need to switch on Inverse Kinematics in 3D Max, to switch it on in Max 3 simply click the button that looks like this.. this button should be in the main toolbar by default, In other version of max including 6 and 8 the button isn't available by default so you need to go to the 'Customise' menu, click 'Customise User Interface', click 'Toolbars' tab, scroll down the 'Action' list until you find 'Inverse Kinematics Mode Toggle', drag and drop the words somewhere on your toolbar, you can now use the newly created button to switch Inverse Kinematics on and off, Enjoy!
Edited by Nick M48

i got 3ds max 9 and thats probably ehy the wheel is fudged.

if the guy who is strugling with it can add me on msn

Gromit-464@hotmail.co.uk

i would be glad to lend a hand on helping him work it :shrug:

dunno if it will help but should doo :thumbup:

cya all l8rz

gromit-464

all you need to do is select the lorry's front wheel separate to the rest of the model and assign the front wheel tga to it, named ''lorry front wheel''

think that'll do it....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..