Sheffield Battle of Britain

Freddy55

lol great meeting most some great crashes in bangers and 536 the rodding cow had it thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  all drivers seemed up for it yet again she rodded here way around same old boring stuff has she ever hit any one hard???? oh and after reading this i think you were stood in front of me a few times freddy lol just a shame it toke them 40 mins+ after the 2 banger heats to clear all the cars lol ht2 only lasted about 2 mins thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Enjoyed me 1st trip to sheffiled, even if i did go round in circle twice before realising it was the stadium. Only stopped because cabs was parked up outside.

Nice saying hello to stav,trav,cabs,freddy and capri.

Banger races were good while they running but think spedeworth could beat them at track clearance. Can't say i watch any of f2 races and wish i hadn't watch 1st prostock one either.

Oh well sure i prob go up next year for it again as some hits were cool as, pete winter getting decent air doing some one in opener, willy blowing up noon in 2nd and psycho destoying thugs volvo latter in the race were all rated.

pic just for trav, hope you like

post-143-1115647456.jpg

Edited by Splodge

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..