Free Hotrod!!

Danny6660

I just made a clio hotrod it is free to a good home :)

The Sale lettering can be changed to your number and moved more into the centre :D

I also makes skins for:

|F2s|

|Bangers|

|Hotrods|

If you would like a skin doing please PM me :)

Also for this hotrod please PM if you would like it :D

Cheers

Danny

post-2251-1187295554.png

It's maybe a Redline rebuilt by CJBS. :thumbup::thumbup:

Ye As above :scared15:

Or maybe you just stuck any random decals on it you could find without paying much attention atall...

I think he's relatively new to skin painting though...who's first few cars weren't like that?

imo i think you guys are a bit harsh,

1. the guy is only 14 years old.

2. at least he has some knowlegde of skin painting and willing to learn.

3. he has offerd to give it to someone who may indeed be very proud of it.

plenty folk out there that couldnt even paint as good as that 1. we all had to start somewhere

give the kid a break :thumbs_up:

not bad mate for a novice at skin painting probably better then i can do on a hotrod (keep trying should be able to improve pretty well with starting skin like that) and i can do this on a banger (it's filled the doorplates are off westy and filled used no decals so no1 can have then the little font across bottom of boot i am not sending out sorry but to many people ask! Not aimmed at you ;)) :

post-965-1187420951.jpg

Edited by calum

plenty folk out there that couldnt even paint as good as that 1. we all had to start somewhere

Thanks Tosh :thumbup:

:042:

There are plenty of decals out there you could use, Danny and I'm guessing you already have quite a few of them. A couple of things you could do to improve the skin would be to use a different decal instead of either the "CJBS Race Engines" or the "Redline Race Engines", you could even duplicate the "Randall Motorsport" one and make both sides the same? Another thing I would suggest is to re-arrange some of the decals on the template so that when you convert it there isn't any parts of the decals dissappearing e.g. The decals on the side seem to have bits cut off them as they seem to overlap with the window holes.

Martin

:042:

There are plenty of decals out there you could use, Danny and I'm guessing you already have quite a few of them. A couple of things you could do to improve the skin would be to use a different decal instead of either the "CJBS Race Engines" or the "Redline Race Engines", you could even duplicate the "Randall Motorsport" one and make both sides the same? Another thing I would suggest is to re-arrange some of the decals on the template so that when you convert it there isn't any parts of the decals dissappearing e.g. The decals on the side seem to have bits cut off them as they seem to overlap with the window holes.

Martin

Okie martin :)

thanks for the message

well said tosh :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..