Does anybody have this F1

headbanger193

Does anybody have this chassis, from what I can make out it's an old Andy Smith chassis from about 2001 - 2005, i really like the chassis and wud like to race one on ukdirt so if any skin painter can do one please let me know for details.

Cheers

Headbanger

[attachmentid=18511]

post-1871-1187443113.jpg

Does anybody have this chassis, from what I can make out it's an old Andy Smith chassis from about 2001 - 2005, i really like the chassis and wud like to race one on ukdirt so if any skin painter can do one please let me know for details.

Cheers

Headbanger

[attachmentid=18511]

Its the mozs chassis, which despite the name, its a tarmac only chassis due to the physics.

If your looking to race one online in ukdirtf1s this year, then i won't be allowing it in the skinpacks, cause you've used your chassis change, as explained to you in a previous PM.

Cheers

Headbanger

[attachmentid=18511]

Its the mozs chassis, which despite the name, its a tarmac only chassis due to the physics.

If your looking to race one online in ukdirtf1s this year, then i won't be allowing it in the skinpacks, cause you've used your chassis change, as explained to you in a previous PM.

Thanks MoR, no I fancy one for next year, i only thought it was an old andy smith car due to the air filter cover on bonnet. I hope to have two new chassis for next year.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..