Mirc chat problem for tonights meet

Paulp23

Whats all this register stuff about mirc?

I've never had to register, although i've been using mirc for years, i just download it and manually connect to the server, wheres the big problem? I am quite willing to write a detailed description on how to do this for people who are struggling!

Please note that if you already use IRC, installing this version may change some of your settings, so procede with caution. The manual settings are shown below.

Please download and our custom installation file for the chat program.

All you need to do to configure it is fill in your name, nickname & email-address. Once you have connected, you will be asked to registrate.

To obtain the registrationnumber, you must email the UK-Dirt Admin stating your nickname. Once you have received your number, you can connect to Mirc chat and fill in the registrationform. After that you will be transfered to our password protected secure chatroom.

this is copy/pasted from the uk dirt site , why the sarcasm and belittlement? Allan268 :rolleyes:

I actually sent you a serial number just 5 minutes after you sent your two emails to me... and in fact before you posted this thread!

If for some reason there is a problem, there is access to chat through the UK Dirt website...

Edited by DanSkin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..