Help me please

headbanger193

Hi guys, i hope you can help me :thumbup: . I want to learn the art of skin painting and i was wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of were would be a great place to get a copy of any paint programe eg:- Adobe Photoshop Cs2 or something similar.

Then if somebody could do me a quick how to use paint porgrame ( iv tryed marcsbangers, but some links dont work ).

Headbanger

Hi guys, i hope you can help me :thumbup: . I want to learn the art of skin painting and i was wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of were would be a great place to get a copy of any paint programe eg:- Adobe Photoshop Cs2 or something similar.

Then if somebody could do me a quick how to use paint porgrame ( iv tryed marcsbangers, but some links dont work ).

Headbanger

if you do a search of some of the free software download sites (out of date stuff etc) you'll get an early copy of adobe or psp......i painted for a long time in psp7 , its a perfectly acceptable programme....

happy hunting...... Wrighty :042:

hi mate I think jock (BIGGUNS) was going to do u a tutorial for photoshop maybe he would be happy to do u one . always worth a go :thumbs_up:

i use photoshop cs2 takes a while to get use to it and some people i know who use it seem to still not be able to use it after months.. Try a trial you may be good at it and you may not.. Heres what i can turn out not much cop but i like it ;) and the best thing to do is not use any decals they look rubish :thumbs_up:

post-965-1188206480.jpg

As Stress says, it takes a while to get used to Photoshop. I did my own skins from the beginning, and the first few were total crap, but I can paint okish skins now. Mine aren't the best, but I like them, and those who I've done skins for seem to aswell. Again, don't use any of the 'decals', except maybe the cheques (but use the eraser a bit to make them faded), as decals don't look great, and it'll help you learn to paint if you make the 'signs' yourself :thumbup:

It's not easy at first but keep at it, and you might wanna post some of your first attempts up so people can give advice :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..