Sim speedway management

Tricky88

I found this game earleir this year an i managed to get invited to run my own team this season . it is the most comprehensive management game i have evr been envolved with .... if you have a look watch out for the progess of the Foxhall Raiders in the academy league :thumbup:

Sim Speedway Management Website

Edited by aussie427

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I havent posted on here for awhile so i thought id bring it upto date on last season i finished 7th in the end after being 4th with three meetings to go the only problem was the last three meetings were against the three teams above me lol . The new season is about to start after the third transfer window closes and the Raiders are looking all round stronger this year

post-25-1210869492.jpg

Hi how do you do this.

am interested :thumbs_up:

Hi m8 the web site is Here

The managers forum is Here

It is £20 a year but its the most indepth management sim ive ever played you control every part of the club as promoter including stadium improvements after one season im already a member of the SMA comitee the group that the promoters talk to im also manager of Brovstad Devils in the european league and im Danish national manager , so if youre into speedway this is the game for you . If you want to join then speak to SSPA AL on the forum i think there is one team space left in the academy

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..