Skins Painted!

Danny6660

Me and Budge's Son are doing skins together he paints them i render them (I get easy job :P)

So if anyone would like a skin painting and rendering please PM me with your information.

And the son is not gary or lew

Edited by Danny6660

Go on then, Paint me a Mk2 Granada for the PRI final please. I never normally race these, but when in Rome...

If possible i'd like Team's DG and Poshwash plus Abby, Ruby, Grace and S! on it somewhere,

Cheers,

xTx

sorry bigfatdad but i no danny has put skins painted! sorry 4 the trouble but i can not paint hodrods anythin else i can lol sorry if this has caused u trouble ok.. and xTx i have sent u a PM so could u plz reply to that den i can start getting on with it..

cheers gary#131 bro

Hi bigfatdad i would happily paint u one. but first is there a deadline... andim not the best at paintin them but i try my best. I painted radduz hotrods for ukdirt...

pm me or post here. ta mart.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..