My little Project

drumbstick

I was bored a couple of weekends ago so I started making this to see if I could do it. Well it appears I could, it is not perfect infact it is nowhere near the std of freew's tracks but at least for online play it should work ok and give us another place to race even if it is a fantasy track.

I have a couple more tweaks to do but then I plan to release a public BETA for you guys to pick wholes in possibly next week.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Lookin good m8, well done. :thumbup::thumbup:

So you have done that in 2 weeks? I take it you know 3DSMax well? If not, I want the tutorial, lol. :thumbup::thumbup:

if he didn't know Max and he's done that in 2 weeks he must've sold his soul to the Devil in exchange haha! Looks fabulous Drumb, a superb first effort m8 :appl::appl::appl:

Lookin good m8, well done. :thumbup::thumbup:

So you have done that in 2 weeks? I take it you know 3DSMax well? If not, I want the tutorial, lol. :thumbup::thumbup:

if he didn't know Max and he's done that in 2 weeks he must've sold his soul to the Devil in exchange haha! Looks fabulous Drumb, a superb first effort m8 :appl::appl::appl:

put it this way he asked me to help with MAX stuff and I'm no 3D guru ;)

Truly is a great track especially for a 1st time effort, he's done a fantastic job and you wont be disappointed!

Was just about to post whether it was done in BTB until I saw the last post :rofl:

I've created a track in BTB as well (as well as a couple for heat using max) and whilst the detail isnt brilliant sometimes you can certainly have some fun doing it then racing on it minutes later.

Well done mate :thumbs_up:

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks I musta missed this one. Now I seen Fareham, I have heard of it but never downloaded it.

It looks an awesome laid out track if this was for real! Dont like the look of those high curbs though :rofl:

Will download it when i get home from work. :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..