Batten Performance

bayne

Just noticed a mistake at the bottom of the B and A in batten, so I redone it :rofl::rofl:

[attachmentid=19107]

[attachmentid=19108]

this is good mate well done. out of curiosity, how do you do the glitter effect writing, i like that. did you actually draw the letters or are they a font. if so which font?

cheers

this is good mate well done. out of curiosity, how do you do the glitter effect writing, i like that. did you actually draw the letters or are they a font. if so which font?

cheers

No it is done freehand, the glitter effect is done by filter/texture/grain (if you have photoshop).

cheers

No it is done freehand, the glitter effect is done by filter/texture/grain (if you have photoshop).

Nice decal, you learn fast Bayne ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..