Some help needed for r/l skin

sean647

Hey i'm attempting chris burgoyne 647 f2 a have used an elite e chassis but i dunno if it would be the best one im also wondering when doing the sign writing on the bonnet how can i get it positioned right on the scoop and also in need of the mcm and moodie decals from under the roll cage.. help would be much appreciated

cheers sean

I don't think it's way off atall, if you posted a picture of the front of both those cars above then you would see that they both have identical airvents/scoops whatever you want to call 'em and from the side view they don't look that different either. BTW Sean if you post a pic of the Moodie decal you're after I'll make it for you ;) ....even though it's for a Burgoyne car! lol

I don't think it's way off atall, if you posted a picture of the front of both those cars above then you would see that they both have identical airvents/scoops whatever you want to call 'em and from the side view they don't look that different either. BTW Sean if you post a pic of the Moodie decal you're after I'll make it for you ;) ....even though it's for a Burgoyne car! lol

:rofl: if you ask me it would be more suited to an fto for a start i see no external fuel tank on chris,s car nor do i see number panals going up the the 2 sides at the rear of his car. the only thing the same is the front scoop to an 06 randall.

im supposed to be doing a real life copy of the car and it will be going on an fto chassis.

marty says

BTW Sean if you post a pic of the Moodie decal you're after I'll make it for you ;) ....even though it's for a Burgoyne car! lol

remember its only a game lads :rolleyes:

:rofl: if you ask me it would be more suited to an fto for a start i see no external fuel tank on chris,s car nor do i see number panals going up the the 2 sides at the rear of his car. the only thing the same is the front scoop to an 06 randall.

im supposed to be doing a real life copy of the car and it will be going on an fto chassis.

marty says

BTW Sean if you post a pic of the Moodie decal you're after I'll make it for you ;) ....even though it's for a Burgoyne car! lol

remember its only a game lads :rolleyes:

Yes, it is only a game, thats why I said I would make the decal if he posted up a picture of it. I would dtill put it on a randall06 chassis.

Edited by martin379

would need to agree with tosh as well Fto chassis also ;)

*awaits the moans of disagreement*

[attachmentid=19243]

would need to agree with tosh as well Fto chassis also ;)

*awaits the moans of disagreement*

thanks for the help guys :D looking at it it does look better av no got the moodie decal if i had a pic i could render and cut it but i hav'nt i'll see if i can get a pic every pic i've gots.. got the rollcage included but i'll see if i can get one for you

soz bout pic need that moodie if u can and also the mcm and cant make out whats in the pinstriping

could also do with a square on E Burgoyne & sons decal in his colour because exhaust is in way

post-2079-1189617211.jpg

Edited by sean647

will see what I can do on sat if am at cowdie as I get pics of 647 quite alot ;)

will see what I can do on sat if am at cowdie as I get pics of 647 quite alot ;)

cheerz bud a had asked you on bebo n had a look but coodni see any straight ons :( try n get the under the cage wans for me please

much appreciated

sean

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..