New f2 skin

jonmuz

I'm not an expert on F2 skins, but I think that looks good. I quite like that 'design' with the green, it should make your car a bit different from the rest of the pack. Also, I'm not having a go, but you might want to make the numbers a bit bigger and maybe put try putting a 'stroke' on the panels, see how that looks?

Nice Skin Jon. Just A Quick Question Where Did You Get That Redline Decal From As i Made That :banghead2:

That REDLINE Decal was on a graphic sheet which was uploaded in the skins section not too long ago, it included the Randall and RCE decals too.

Nice skin indeed Jon, how did you add that effect to the body panels if you don't mind me asking.

Cheers

Edited by damiengibson

Nice Skin Jon. Just A Quick Question Where Did You Get That Redline Decal From As i Made That :banghead2:

That REDLINE Decal was on a graphic sheet which was uploaded in the skins section not too long ago, it included the Randall and RCE decals too.

Nice skin indeed Jon, how did you add that effect to the body panels if you don't mind me asking.

Cheers

Unfortunately its not my own doing.Its on the materials section of PSP8 :scared15:

[attachmentid=19428]

post-1197-1190211796_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Well Its Been Added Onto That Sheet By Some1 Who ive Sent it to or Theyve Passed it on because i made the decal i have it on its own with a red background ;)

Well Its Been Added Onto That Sheet By Some1 Who ive Sent it to or Theyve Passed it on because i made the decal i have it on its own with a red background ;)

:banghead2: ahem i made that decal it may be similar to yours but mause asked me to make it

along with a few others

http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopic=24745

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..