wd timmy667 and tootell600

TRAV365

after timmys pledge that he would give all his winnings from sheffield to the raymond gun fund he has given me his money to pass on at knockhill on weds and 600 bryn tootell has also gave me his winnings from today and bank holiday monday so wd lads top gesture which im sure will go down well thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Edited by travel365

timmy had a heat win thumbs_up.gif  thumbs_up.gif  and would of had a top 3 in final only to be cliped by a yellow top which made him clip the fence and brake his whell guard so black flaged 600 had a 2nd in the cons and loaded up

forgot to say the total is £40 which ill make up to £50 thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Wd timmy and bryn...  great gesture and very nice to see  appl.gif  appl.gif

16325[/snapback]

your on budge 3.gif  red card for shale timmy to take the penalty 3-2 to me if me spare engine is up for it that is.in the gn on sunday at sheffield my engine finally cried enough musnt grumble tho really got over 50 meetings out of it and it did sing well on the dirt

Edited by timmy667

See ya there timmy...   thumbup.gif

Trav tells me there £40 to me...  do i get it signed for that...   rofl.gif

16448[/snapback]

i should think so budge but if i signed it wouldnt it be worth less lol

perhaps for 40 quid i`ll get speaky to sign it for you 2.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..