Unbelievable

Nick M48

Thanks to Rodney for making me aware of this

Someone going by the name of 'Kieron09' has downloaded my Cargo lorry and has it up for sale on a website for $30 :o only $30 is a kick in the teeth to start with :3: but selling someone elses work really, really takes the pee. If you know who 'Kieron09' is give him a punch on the nose for me please. :banghead2::angry:

These kind of people make you wonder why you bother sometimes. :angry::angry::angry:

is it a scottish person as I have heard of this name before .

bit stupid of him to do this as mick spends lots of time making stuff for uk dirt bangers (sorry if am wrong) punch the lad for doing this :3:

is it a scottish person as I have heard of this name before .

bit stupid of him to do this as mick spends lots of time making stuff for uk dirt bangers (sorry if am wrong) punch the lad for doing this :3:

sorry I meant nick. sorry I got your name wrong nickm :scared15:

Not jumping to any conclusions, but i think andy 675's lil bro is called Kieron, mite be him, but dont start pointing the finger, theres prob a duzzon inbread i mean kids in scottishland called kieron.

im sure it is andys brother lol

truly disgraceful :3:

keep up the good work Nick :thumbs_up:

Not jumping to any conclusions, but i think andy 675's lil bro is called Kieron, mite be him, but dont start pointing the finger, theres prob a duzzon inbread i mean kids in scottishland called kieron.

im sure it is andys brother lol

sounds a bit wrong lol but i dont mean it like that lol i ment andys brother is called kieron lol before anybody gets mad with me lol

Its things like this that stops the modelers form making such amazing models for renders :3:

Would you not be able to take legal action if he sold any? After all that is copyright theft :unsure:

It turns out that it was Andy675's little brother, Andy was decent enough to contact me about it and make him remove it, so thanks for doing that Andy.

I must admit this sort of thing does put me off letting people use my models though. :banghead2:

Edited by Nick M48

It turns out that it was Andy675's little brother, Andy was decent enough to contact me about it and make him remove it, so thanks for doing that Andy.

I must admit this sort of thing does put me off letting people use my models though. :banghead2:

You spent a lot of your own time and effort creating such a great model - and the way you can move the HIAB arm around in Max is truly great. You done the decent thing and shared it with everyone and in return you get stung! shocking stuff :thumbs_down:

Edited by Rikard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..