New Tracks

stephensp

Hi guys,

Ive downloaded the new tracks that have become available like

Kings lynn new,Skegness and now Taunton. I do not race online

because of work commitments so i race on Brisca heat 1&2s.

The problem i have is that the AI cars just crash into the fence or the

large tyres on the inside of the track all the time and this takes the

enjoyment out of the game.

IS there anything i can do to rectify this problem?

Thanks

Paul Stephens.

yeah was the shale version of skegness when it was a shale track . could be wrong tho

Hi guys,

Ive downloaded the new tracks that have become available like

Kings lynn new,Skegness and now Taunton. I do not race online

because of work commitments so i race on Brisca heat 1&2s.

The problem i have is that the AI cars just crash into the fence or the

large tyres on the inside of the track all the time and this takes the

enjoyment out of the game.

IS there anything i can do to rectify this problem?

Thanks

Paul Stephens.

read http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopic=25779 for info on creating your own ghostcar laps :thumbs_up:

Just to clarify the skegness thingy, when the f2 admin team put together the fixture list for 2006 it was suggested that we give skeggy a go in an effort to use it in the uk open as per the real life F2 championship (albeit on shale rather than tar).

Bathy did contact the person who made it (apologies, name eludes me at the mo) but they didn't have the files anymore to do anything else to it, but did gave there express permission for us to use the unfinished version if we wanted to.

The team did a couple of private tests of it and it seemd to go quite well with 5 of us racing it but when we tried to do a public test at it in the off season it wasn't very popular so for that and a few different reasons we decided against using it in a meeting.

I believe it was left on the downloads so that people could have access to another track for there own personal enjoyment.

:thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..