rFactor skin- urgent

Fozzer

Hello,

Is there any chance of someone doing me a skin in time for the skinpack?, Samson done me a skin for me to race offline but I can't get a hold of him to do the rest of the roof colours, I'm on holiday in a couple of weeks and I'm intending to race so I dont want to miss out on this skinpack.

Chassis = Black

Rails = Silver

106 on roof and chassis with visit New Zealand along both sides.

Any offers greatly received

Thanks

Albert

Hello,

Is there any chance of someone doing me a skin in time for the skinpack?, Samson done me a skin for me to race offline but I can't get a hold of him to do the rest of the roof colours, I'm on holiday in a couple of weeks and I'm intending to race so I dont want to miss out on this skinpack.

Chassis = Black

Rails = Silver

106 on roof and chassis with visit New Zealand along both sides.

Any offers greatly received

Thanks

Albert

if its just a case of changing roof colours, do you have the photoshop files? if so its easy enough to edit, if not send me the photoshop files and i can do it. if you only have the dds files then im unsure of how to convert them back so you can edit them. maybe someone will know though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..