Pc Shutdown

Fritz215

To anyone who could help

i have just had a new pc built and every so often without any warning the pc restarts and when it restarts i get a pop up from microsoft saying it has recovered from a serious error i am using panda antivirus and firewall and when i get the message about the serious error it says send report which then gives me another popup saying it is an antivirus problem.

i contacted panda and they said to uninstall the antivirus and see if the problem still occured but not to open any suspicious e-mails but to me then my pc is not protected, just wondering if anyone has had a similar problem :banghead2:

Thx Fritz

thx for the comments just to let you know i uninstalled panda and used the active armor firewall that was built in on my asus motherboard and i downloaded and am running avg antivirus now and so far no restarting problems and to answer your question f2 fan i have 3 fans in the tower a large one on the front and back and one fitted on the clear perspex side that is on the tower so fingers crossed thx again lads :thumbs_up:

Edited by Fritz215

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..