Nightime Lighting/Shades on wheels

splinter

tbh I'm being really picky here! ...but a little know (annoying for me) bug is the wheels at night races, sometimes looking like they're 'flashing' on & off (dark grey/black to white/silver) when the different light shades hit them. Just thought I'd mention it as it would be nice to have this fixed when the Version 1.0 release is completed. Any thoughts as to how it can be fixed/improved?

:thumbup:

hmm, maybe I'll take a look at the shading detail in the display settings. I have a reasonably hi-spec PC at home, but it also does this on 2 other PC's I have had the game installed on. You may only generally notice it from the Crowd/TV view. I'll try adjusting the graphics settings when I get home.

Cheers, Chris.

hmm, maybe I'll take a look at the shading detail in the display settings. I have a reasonably hi-spec PC at home, but it also does this on 2 other PC's I have had the game installed on. You may only generally notice it from the Crowd/TV view. I'll try adjusting the graphics settings when I get home.

Cheers, Chris.

also could u tell us game settings and try to take a few screen shots. That would help... thanks

[attachmentid=20074]

The attachment shows the night time problem with the wheels, even worse at Sexberieum. It is annoying when following the car in front, especially on shale where they get sideways a lot. I have now tried every setting in game displays. Tried the shadows on/off/max and the texture settings, etc

My rfact config/video setup reads Radeon X1650 Pro, Shader Level: Performance DX7, Anti-aliasing: None, Res: 1440 x 900

It is the same on every view except the fixed track cameras. I notice these display differently (draw distance, etc) than the other views do.

Wheels.zip

dx7 uses the older shader versions which in your case i believe theres a compatibilty issue with ati and dx7

it shouldn't slow your pc down to much, mine is on dx9 but with the effects of as the dust gets a bit too much on sexberium so if your effects are of also it shouldn't really slow it at all

the dust gets a bit too much on sexberium so if your effects are of also it shouldn't really slow it at all

It reminds me of Coventry in the last couple of months near the end of the meeting ... only the bravest can see the end of the straights :-)

43 cars in the GN dust central :-)

the dust gets a bit too much on sexberium so if your effects are of also it shouldn't really slow it at all

It reminds me of Coventry in the last couple of months near the end of the meeting ... only the bravest can see the end of the straights :-)

You know with the strength of Rfactors netcode a 43 car grand national should be possible :blink:

You know with the strength of Rfactors netcode a 43 car grand national should be possible :blink:

Now that would be fun around Sexberium ... I doubt more than 1/2 of them would finish :5:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..