New f2 chassis

Tosh924

right then i hear on the street that there is a possible 3 chassis due out for f2.

1 of course is the dk , i have heard the other is the rce , 3rd one im not sure.

can anyone shed any light on this and when the new 1s will be released if they are. getting sick of these rumours and nothing to show for it. will there be old chassis taking out as well.

whats going on then :shrug:

right then i hear on the street that there is a possible 3 chassis due out for f2.

1 of course is the dk , i have heard the other is the rce , 3rd one im not sure.

can anyone shed any light on this and when the new 1s will be released if they are. getting sick of these rumours and nothing to show for it. will there be old chassis taking out as well.

just what I was thinking :shrug:

Where did you here these rumours ? and why is the DK of course 1 of them ? lol

I quite injoy a good rumour from time to time makes me all excited :scared15:

Not havin a go please don't take this that seriously :thumbup:

Edited by RickyB

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..