mktex help please

Hair624

hi all,

i dunno whether its me bein a dunce cos i havn't used this for so long or whether its my pc bein a pain, but i can't convert my tgas.... i go into my directory and do everything as i should with mktex in there and car624.tga but when i run dos, it jus says its not recognised. I think dos isn't goin to the right directory when i load it up.

as i say im so outa the loop wiv all this, havent been on heat let alone skin paintin for near on a year!! thinkin of gettin back into it next season - and killin some time paintin some cars...

Thanx in advance

Hair

hi mate here is what I use for converting tga to tex files

hope this helps

walker

tga_to_tex.zip

hi all,

i dunno whether its me bein a dunce cos i havn't used this for so long or whether its my pc bein a pain, but i can't convert my tgas.... i go into my directory and do everything as i should with mktex in there and car624.tga but when i run dos, it jus says its not recognised. I think dos isn't goin to the right directory when i load it up.

as i say im so outa the loop wiv all this, havent been on heat let alone skin paintin for near on a year!! thinkin of gettin back into it next season - and killin some time paintin some cars...

Thanx in advance

Hair

long time no see Hair, hope you're well :)

I realise you're sorted with this, but just as a reminder you're right what you say about it not finding the mktex tool........with a copy of mktex in the same folder as the tga, i used to copy the file path from the window bar at the top, then open the dos window then do CD: and paste in the folder location (to change the current directory in the dos window), then do mktex etc etc......

:thumbs_up: nice to see you about, cya around chap :)

hi all,

Thanx in advance

Hair

long time no see Hair, hope you're well :)

I realise you're sorted with this, but just as a reminder you're right what you say about it not finding the mktex tool........with a copy of mktex in the same folder as the tga, i used to copy the file path from the window bar at the top, then open the dos window then do CD: and paste in the folder location (to change the current directory in the dos window), then do mktex etc etc......

:thumbs_up: nice to see you about, cya around chap :)

cheers mate :042: ... thought sumthin seemed suspect cos i never had the problem on my parents pc, thanx for the info, appreciated :thumbup: ... hopefully be seein everyone soon - HOPE!! lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..