Help

Danny6660

Ok so it sounds like your PC is probably under spec what is it.

To increase your VM do the following(Write down everything before you change it so it can be put back)

Click on start ->> Right click my computer ->> Click properties.

Now click on the advanced tab ->> Settings in the performance section ->> advanced tab. The bottom box is how you change you virtual memory

Ok so it sounds like your PC is probably under spec what is it.

To increase your VM do the following(Write down everything before you change it so it can be put back)

Click on start ->> Right click my computer ->> Click properties.

Now click on the advanced tab ->> Settings in the performance section ->> advanced tab. The bottom box is how you change you virtual memory

Pic 1

Click on change ->> Select Custom size ->> set it to over 300MB ->> click ok

Write the current settings down

Pic 2

post-1244-1192144232_thumb.jpg

post-1244-1192144424.jpg

Edited by drumbstick

Where can i find HDD size and your VM setings? Im blonde and 14 dno what im doing so i trust u arron lol

Looks like your video card is only 64mb? Id also suggest upgrading to at least 1gb of ram. A cleron is not the greatest for gaming. Before I would dump money into parts, I would suggest a new CPU. This could be part of the issue. You can get a p4 3.0 dirt cheap right now, or even the older duel core chips (intel or amd). Just my suggestion.

Edited by freew67

Where can i find HDD size and your VM setings? Im blonde and 14 dno what im doing so i trust u arron lol

Looks like your video card is only 64mb? Id also suggest upgrading to at least 1gb of ram. A cleron is not the greatest for gaming. Before I would dump money into parts, I would suggest a new CPU. This could be part of the issue. You can get a p4 3.0 dirt cheap right now, or even the older duel core chips (intel or amd). Just my suggestion.

I would say a new video card would solve the problem, the chip should be ok for now but as freew says its not ideal and could do with replacing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..