WD to the england rugby team

zarky191

watched the whole game and thought it was a great match... couple of wrong decisions from ref and etc. as while in the first half when the maul collapsed an english bloke was having a load of punches hittin him in the face but it went un noticed.... also jason robinsons skill of "keeping the ball in" which he did was over ruled by the linesman or wotever they r called....

fantastic game by england though well deserved!!!

LETS KEEP HOLD OFF THIS CROWN!!! :king:

Indeed, a very well done to the England rugby team, they are proper tough men, not like the nancy footballers, whether they win the final or not, they've done bloody well to get there. :appl:

Ps. I can't help laughing at the bitterness of the scots lol I personally get as much pleasure from seeing the Scots, Welsh or Irish win but they don't seem to feel the same about us for some reason. :shrug:

I personally get as much pleasure from seeing the Scots, Welsh or Irish win but they don't seem to feel the same about us for some reason. :shrug:

Speak for yourself Nick, I was shouting at the TV for the Argies to bury the jocks last week!

You are indeed most probably speaking for yourself Nick!!

Wouldnt think they'd be many of your fellow countrymen that would support the Jocks whoever they were playing at whatever sport (Equally as much the fact that there wouldnt be many, if any Jocks that would support the Auld Enemy ;) )

Wouldnt really bother me too much to be honest if Engerlund were to win the Rugby WC, not nearly as much as it would bother me IF (And I say that with tongue in cheek) the Football side were to win their WC as we're still getting reminded of their last victory, which is most probaly before the majority of the UKDirt members were a twinkle in their fathers eye!!

ENJOY YER FINAL!!! (May the best team win!!)

:2:

'MEK...

Edited by Andymek

Can't wait for the final, be great if we can win it for the second time! :thumbup:

Gotta agree with Nick here, if England weren't in it, or were knocked out I'd be cheering on Scotland Wales and Irland, not just Rugby but any sport :042:

i must admit i was really pleased to see scotland beat ukraine but having said that gazzas goal in 1996 was extra special because it was against scotland. hehe :scared15:

good job gazza was playing for a top scottish team at that time or he'd have missed ;)

I used to cheer on all the home nations in any sport, but over time and as I grew older it became apparent that the other home nations always wanted England to do badly so I changed my tune and now support anyone who is playing against them :rofl:

Well done England for making the final, a few weeks ago at the beginning of the tournament it is way more than we could have expected.

i must admit i was really pleased to see scotland beat ukraine but having said that gazzas goal in 1996 was extra special because it was against scotland. hehe :scared15:

gazza is a legend in scotland

and i support the england football team but the rugby team are all toffs lol :011:

Edited by krazykrew

and i support the england football team but the rugby team are all toffs lol :011:

:blink::unsure:

I personally get as much pleasure from seeing the Scots, Welsh or Irish win but they don't seem to feel the same about us for some reason. :shrug:

Speak for yourself Nick, I was shouting at the TV for the Argies to bury the jocks last week!

:rofl: you have to laugh at kendo,s anti-scottish banter. :rolleyes::thumbup:

I'm With Nick & Rikard here, I always cheer for the home nations in most sports and I really hope Scotland make it through to the Euros for 2008. As I do for Celtic & rangers in the European football.

Fingers crossed for the Scots in the footie, the England footie boys on Wednesday, The Rugby boys at the weekend and Lewis Hamilton the week after.

I think the majority of English want the Scots, Welsh and Irish to do well if they are honest.

It's a good time for Sport at the moment.

Cheers

Lakey

I'm With Nick & Rikard here, I always cheer for the home nations in most sports and I really hope Scotland make it through to the Euros for 2008. As I do for Celtic & rangers in the European football.

u have takin it 2 far now lakey wanting celtic 2 win :3::011:

:rofl:

Edited by krazykrew

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..