Problems with this weeks video :(

splinter

Due to warp (on EVERYONE's replay files) I am close to abandoning this weeks video :(

I have spent 3 hours trying to acheive something. :banghead2: The intro is great, but the racing shots are crap. :angry:

I think there were too many cars on track in the Final as proves on all the replays I have seen. As Dan has said, you can see that rFactor gives bandwidth preference to the cars in closest proximatry to your car, but at the other end of the track the cars are actually warping (just you dont notice)

All I can do is ask a few of the drivers that finished in say the top 5 to post their replay's and I'll make the most out of what I can :wacko: and unfortunatly based around the action around their cars.

OR!

anyone who views their replay with NO warp (when viewing cars at the opposite side of the track to theirs) please send me their replay. :shrug:

There is an option for how many cars you can see , maybe check what number yours is set to , mines on 30 and i can see no problems with the replay , maybe a tiny bit of hit detection lagness from drumbs car , but nothing major.

Mine was set to 16 and I saw some warp ... I have just upped it to 40 (more than enough) and I will see how the next set of replays go.

There is an option for how many cars you can see , maybe check what number yours is set to , mines on 30 and i can see no problems with the replay , maybe a tiny bit of hit detection lagness from drumbs car , but nothing major.

Just downloaded and watched this from one of the bend cameras and it looks very much better than my final video ... Lets hope the option change makes the difference and this copy is good enough for Splinter :) I like watching the vids :)

at 1 point the car infront of me, slide onto the start finish straight wall and went right through it.

god knows where it went as it never returned. i also watched a replay of me and aub and aubs car was invisable :o .

:shrug:

Edited by tosh874

Thanks Paul, checked the 1st lap of race and all seems well and fine!

Must have been on limit of the number of cars for a lot of people's connections last night. Many replay's had warp when you studied them.

I can now continue with the editing :2::5:

You will just have to wait a night or two longer lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..