PGR4 Ministox!

Vixtro

I got Project Gotham Racing 4 on the Xbox 360 a few days ago and it's proper brill, it has the good old Mini's in it and some tracks close to our own short oval's so I made this video of replays I saved when I raced people on Xbox Live. :thumbup:

Edited by Vixtro

good vid i also have pgr 4 to set up the game (single payer)goto single player custom match street race then there are loads of options to pick which city route weather laps etc after u pick were u want to race and other stuff goto advanced options then set number of ai and collisions on after that goto lobby then list of drivers will show change each one to whatever car or have them in the same car its good fun i go for a quicker car then the others so u can keep up after following inanother car in i'm not sure what track is in the vid but i use the whitehall straits track in london with weather set as icy embankment rush is another good track when race starts let all the other cars past then pick them off one by one :thumbup: worst thing is the damage no dents on cars or wheels coming off :3:

Edited by chris

good vid i also have pgr 4 to set up the game (single payer)goto single player custom match street race then there are loads of options to pick which city route weather laps etc after u pick were u want to race and other stuff goto advanced options then set number of ai and collisions on after that goto lobby then list of drivers will show change each one to whatever car or have them in the same car its good fun i go for a quicker car then the others so u can keep up after following inanother car in i'm not sure what track is in the vid but i use the whitehall straits track in london with weather set as icy embankment rush is another good track when race starts let all the other cars past then pick them off one by one :thumbup:worst thing is the damage no dents on cars or wheels coming off :3:

Yeah I think the damage is weak in this one, it was better in PGR2. I remember in PGR2 you could damage most of the cars enough to make them look like another car had been dropped on top of em. :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..