1957 Plymouth Fury

swindy

Here's the 1957 Plymouth Fury Hardtop Coupe or better known from the classic film (1983) - Christine by Stephen King. Will be release next Thursday after i beat the hell out of it :rofl: at firecracker on T.N.B

And the Daimler 250 v8 temp and car file will be posted later on here and well done NickM on the mk2 jag great model as always :appl:

post-871-1193923046_thumb.jpg

post-871-1193923061_thumb.jpg

Edited by swindy

And the Daimler 250 v8 temp and car file will be posted later on here and well done NickM on the mk2 jag great model as always :appl:

Thanks Swindy, I'm not kissing bum but this is easily your best looking model yet, well done :appl:

exactly what i was thinking, looks spot on m8. cya sunday???

Thanks Swindy, I'm not kissing bum but this is easily your best looking model yet, well done :appl:

exactly what i was thinking, looks spot on m8. cya sunday???

Yea will cya on Sunday Liam will pop over and say ello to yer and Knobby and lewis etc..

Gr8 Job m8 , your best model so far :thumbs_up:

where can I find you guys next sunday ? wanna meet ya guys too, can share a dutch beer if you want,lol

Thanks for all your kind comments lads

Ernie i'll be wearing a fluorescent jacket with a bold head :rofl: but will have Swindy written on back with a cheap black maker pen lol

Edited by swindy

Gr8 Job m8 , your best model so far :thumbs_up:

where can I find you guys next sunday ? wanna meet ya guys too, can share a dutch beer if you want,lol

Thanks for all your kind comments lads

Ernie i'll be wearing a fluorescent jacket with a bold head :rofl: but will have Swindy written on back with a cheap black maker pen lol

I'll be wandering round with a yellow jacket (like most others) but with a head full of hair and RYANO written on the back of it in cheap marker pen, and sweet car swindy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..