BWS League

mcrew

Apologies for posting this on the UK Dirt forum, but the BWS league fixtures will be on hold temporarily due to our forum being hacked and blocked by a JAMIE RILEY aka PIKEY.

I would urge ALL league members, of all leagues, to be very careful as to whom they add/give out msn addresses to.

This jerk has been bringing down forums and private msn accounts for months and months now and a big stand needs to be made against him and his sort.

Apologies again to UK Dirt for posting this here and apologies to BWS members for no racing for a few weeks.

Apologies for posting this on the UK Dirt forum, but the BWS league fixtures will be on hold temporarily due to our forum being hacked and blocked by a JAMIE RILEY aka PIKEY .

:3:

say it all ? lol :scared15:

nah wat a donkey

Edited by Jimmy

[what a t### :3:

As that mad Irish geezer, Roy Walker from Catchphrase would say " Say what you see!" he indeed is a, erm, ####:rofl:

Someone that causes so much trouble to people online should have his internet service suspended for life.

Edited by mcrew

this man needs to be stopped once and for all I can say about him WHAT A P***K :banghead2:

EDIT: sorry for the languege :scared15:

Edited by walker

Pikey and Perky....I seem to remeber that that was the names of the two people who hacked the ATR Jolt then told me and Kev that they were off to hack our MSN accounts...what a d!ck...

Ahh, that would go to explaining one reccent BWS mystery. :thumbup:

The new temporary BWS forum is here:

http://hondos.org/forumx/Forum.aspx?FId=204

But I wouldnt expect its life expectancy to be that long, considering the amount of abuse that forums and msn's are getting at the moment. :011:

due to him now messing with something that has money involved he can actually be prosecuted under the laws of attempted theft/ theft and according to my studies fraud which it seems has a very very hefty sentence

anyone fancy reporting this to the internet police people?

due to him now messing with something that has money involved he can actually be prosecuted under the laws of attempted theft/ theft and according to my studies fraud which it seems has a very very hefty sentence

anyone fancy reporting this to the internet police people?

You tell me who to report him to, and I will gladly take it as far as I have to.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..